Facebook was the key communication medium in the Egyptian People’s Revolution. It helped to build a new community and a new conscience. This si fine when the revolution is successfull and the autocratic regimes cannot exploit Facebook to identify and punish the members of the revolution network. However, if the revolution fails or it takes a long time to overcome the old regime, Facebook is an invitation to police, secret service and other organizations suppressing the people. They just can look up friends in Facebook and identify all the people participating in the fight for freedom. There is especially one missing security feature. When you search for a person you can see all the friends of a Facebook member. Thus the members of political groups are easy to identify and the nice Facebook functions may even endanger the lives of your friends. It is highly recommended to use protected private social network platforms hosted in countries with good privacy laws in case you are not sure that your political opponents can’t fight back.
- Kampf um den Cloud Arbeitsplatz – Facebook, Google, IBM, Microsoft, IBM, Slack u.a.
- Hacker lassen Sirenen in Dallas stundenlang heulen – Stille in Deutschland
- Am 31.Mai ist World Backup Day
- iCloud Hack – why you should own a Private Portal
- Mathematical Science Brains behind Donald Trump – Robert Mercer, Eugene Fama, Benoit Mandelbrot
Google Suche zeigt falschen BeitragDie Gogle Suche zeigt bei älteren Blogeinträgen nicht auf den von Ihnen gewünschten Artikel. Geben Sie den Suchbegriff im Blog Suchfeld nochmal ein.